Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day
(I'm a little Late!)

FIRST we made little Valentines for our Family! We got this way CUTE idea from Haley over at Life is Sweet ! 




All our family Members LOVED It! ( Kypton loved it as well!!)

For Actual Valentines Day. . . We went and visited Grandma Walker, while daddy went and got us a surprise!

 Grandma Walker got Kypton a CUTE little outfit, and Little car and a VERY loved Rice Crispy Treat!
(Kypton LOVES all the treats he gets from Grandma!)
 He Liked the bag more then his Valentine Surprise! (isn't his little Valentine shirt so cute!?!? Even though you can't see what it says very good. . . Its says "Love Stinks" with a little skunk! )






I am so mad at myself. . . because i didn't get pictures of our valentine Date night!
We first went to Texas Road house with Zachs parents, and just a little appetizer, and sat and talked with them!  Then later we went to Mikado for some YUMMY SUSHI!!! mmmmm.....I LOVE me some Good sushi! Then we went to "just go with it" the movie!! It was soo good and so funny!!
My Valentine Surprise from Zach was a Pretty Bracelet!( that he made!!!!!!!) I didn't know zach knew how to make Jewelry! It had Zach, mine, and Kyptons Birthstones on it, with the CUTEST clasp, and a little tag that said "made with LOVE"
I have an AMAZING husband! 

I hope you all had a Wonderful Valentines day!

P.S  Kypton is 10 months!!! please leave me your ideas for his birthday party!!! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i saw these on her blog too!
    i was going to have oakley make them, but i didn't have time.. so we didn't! good thing we didn't! :)

    we got ours today! super cute!

    ReplyDelete