Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{ My Ideas for a Special Birthday }

My Baby is turning 1! ! !
can you believe it?!? Time FLIES when your having FUN!
I need some major Ideas!
I want to have A SPECIAL Birthday Party for this little boy!
I'm thinking a Circus Theme!


 I found this cute Idea Here! You get this whole package for $20.00! CRAZY!
The catch...its DIY, they send all this in a PDF file, you print it off and put it together!
 I think a Cute simple colorful cake would be perfect for this little guy! 
 Aren't these cupcakes so cute?!?!?
 and maybe some simple plain colorful ones too!
With LOTS of Balloons, I think would create the PERFECT birhday party for the Most PERFECT little boy!

What do you think?!?!?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. we were going to do a circus theme for oakley's first birthday, but then we decided to do no theme! i love the circus theme... i thought you were doing owls though?
    i still want to do a circus theme for oaks.. eventually... assuming we have money at some point in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://bebehblog.com/evans-first-birthday-food/

    That link above has some cute ideas for a circus theme party.... you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser it open it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to do an Owl theme, but i can't find any that our boyish! so We'll see! i've still got soome other ideas, so we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS.
    don't take my last comment of me saying that you can't do a circus theme because i want to do one for oaks!
    i just re-read it, and realized it may have come across that way!
    i love the circus theme.. just don't be mad when we copy it in a few years! :)

    ReplyDelete