Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fiber One Chicken
( I dunno if that's what its really called, but that's what I'll call it!) 


So I dunno if this picture really makes it appetizing, BUT.....IT IS! (and another major bonus, ITS HEALTHY!!)

I cut all my chicken breast so that they were in 6 oz. pieces( you don't have to do that)
Dip chicken in 98% FAT FREE Cream of Chicken Soup
Then shake it in a bag of Crushed up Original Fiber One Cereal.
Sprinkle some salt and Pepper
and a little Rosemary on top!
Bake at 400' for 30 min. 
ENJOY!!
I LOVED it!!

Now that I just shared my healthy new recipe, I thought I would put my progress on here for my Biggest Loser  Competition! ( that will motivate me to do good!)

The competition just started this past monday!
So this is my first week, and Its KICKIN my BUTT!!!!

Body Fat percentage: 25.86%
Total Body Weight: 155.6
Measurements 
Tricep: 25 Suprailiac(stomach): 12 Thigh: 30

These numbers prob don't make sense to you. But they get the numbers from pinching your fat. 
I'll get measured this next monday, so we'll see how it goes!

I'm super excited, if you want to read about my last experience doing the Biggest Loser competition Click  HERE (you have to scroll down a little)

Last time I did this Competition, I got 2nd place and won $400

This time the 1st Place winner gets $1000
2nd Place gets $500
and 3rd places gets $250

I'm shootin for 1st place, and I'm super determined!!
(that only means one thing and one thing ONLY........SHOPPING SPREE!!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. way to go Mckehl!! That is awesome! Good Luck! You can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete