Friday, February 4, 2011

{ Play Date }

A play date with Friend Connor! !

Photobucket
Today Kypton and I got together with my friend Liz and her little boy Connor! 
Its soo good to get out, and have some time with other mommy's, and just talk about life, Kids and Husbands!
Photobucket
We first had a wonderful lunch at one of my fav. places. Cutlers! Its a very yummy Sandwich place!
I always look forward to eating there Turkey Avocado on a Crossiant! Mmmmm.....Deliciousness! 
Not to mention that Kypton LOVED it as well! 
( he pretty much LOVES everything enters into his little mouth!)
Photobucket
Then we decided to take the boys to go burn some energy at a Local Bounce house! 
Its called the Wild Child! 
At first I was a little hesitant, to whether it would be fun or not! Of course it would be fun for Cute little Connor who's almost 2.  But for Kypton, who's a little too young for all that stuff. . . made me a little nervous! BUT BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

Photobucket
This KID LOVED it!!!!
I couldn't wipe this grin off his face! He thought he was sooo BIG!
It was so fun to watch him interact with Connor, whos a little bit older. you can just tell Kypton is in AWE of all the things Connor was doing, and He sure wanted to join in! And for the most part He did!!
Photobucket
Kypton would crawl around in the bounce houses and look back at his mommy and just SMILE!
His favorite was the big blow up slide! He seriously had the biggest grin the whole time! He couldn't get ENOUGH! 
I can't wait for our play date Next week! 
DISCOVERY GATEWAY HERE WE COME!!!

Thanks Liz and Connor for a great Day!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun day! I'm excited for our weekly play dates! I think Connor and Kypton will be great friends :)

    ReplyDelete