Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{ Isn't this the CUTEST? }


Seriously, isn't this the cutest shirt you've ever seen?!?
Photobucket
Don't you LOVE surprises?!? We LOVE them! 
We are soo Lucky to have the BEST parents/grandparents in the WORLD!!
This past week Zachs Sister Aubrea moved to California. So Zachs Mom and Dad drove down there with her, to bring some of there stuff. 
While they were down there They picked up this CUTE shirt for Baby Kypton!
WE LOVE IT!! I always tell Kypton that the ONLY girls in his life are his mommy and grandmas! 
I may be a crazy mom...but sometimes i think about the future and someday having to share Kypton with some other girl, It makes me SAD!! Luckily its a little bit down the road, so I get this kid all to myself!!

But for Future reference "LOCK up your DAUGHTERS" 
This kid is a lady Killer!! He MELTS my heart!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment