Sunday, February 27, 2011

Biggest Loser Update

Biggest Loser. . . Week 2
(i'm almost a week late, so I'll get week 3 results tom.)

I'm waaaayyyyyy BEHIND on blogging, but I SWEAR i'm gonna get caught up this week!
(things to look forward to. . . Kypton 10 months old, St. George girls trip.)

Previous Weight: 156
This weeks weigh in : 151

I didn't get measured this last week, but i'll get measured Tom. So I'll know how many inches i've lost as well!

YAY! I'm so excited! Its been a lot of fun, and my trainers have been working my BUTT OFF! 
I've also been doing a lot of Zumba and Body Jam classes for my Cardio days!

5lbs Down,  31 lbs to go! (that seems like a lot, wowzer!)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Okay Im ready to start working out. call me and get me going please

    ReplyDelete