Monday, January 3, 2011


We always start Christmas Eve off at Aunt Dianes, with some Yummy Homemade Pizza, and lots of Yummy treats!
We were sooo excited to have Kypton with us this year......even though we Kinda had him with us last year( I was 7 months pregnant)
We had fun opening some Pj.s and of course playing some games with the family!
( Kypton looked sooo cute in his Jammies!!)

We then went to walkers and had a BIG sleepover with Aunt Aubby and Sean, and Gammy and Papa!
I felt like a little kid again....I could hardly sleep I was sooo excited to watch Kypton react to all his New Toys!! Playing the Santa Role is sooo much fun!!
Kypton got really spoiled as you can imagine! Lots and Lots of toys, some books, and some clothes!
My personal favorite his little Speed Raceway! So boyish I love it!( Prob. more then Kypton!)
After opening Presents and eating breakfast....This little boy was sooo worn out! I was in the middle of feeding him and all the sudden he layed his head on me and was Out like a light! So Sweet! 
I enjoyed this...because he NEVER cuddles with me! His only Cuddle buddie is Aunt Aubby!



After opening presents at Gammy and Papa Walkers house, it was time to go see Grandma and Papa Brian, and the many cousins!
Its fun to see Kypton with all his cousins, they Love him, and Kypton LOVES to stare and watch them play!
While and grandma and papa Brians we opened MORE presents( toys and Clothes) ate Yummy Taco Salads, and Ice Cream sundae's! 
Then we exchanged games with my brother and sisters, and stayed up late playing our New games!
One game we got was called Buzzer Wizzers ( a game only for smart people)
I'm pretty sure the only person that could answer any of the questions was my brother! The Rest of us felt pretty dumb....But the questions were crazy hard, so i didn't feel too bad! ( nothing I needed to know)

This is Kyptons New Trick, that he learned on christmas! He loves to stand at the door and look outside!
He could seriously do this forever!! 
And I had to show off his NEW christmas Outfit! SOOOO Sooo CUTE! 
Thanks Grandma and Papa Brian!

I forgot to mention all the fun things that Zach and I got! Our parents spoiled us this year...Like always!
My parents got us New phones, Jazz Tickets, and Pedicures.
Zachs parents, my grandma Meservy and I gave Zach a computer for school! That was a nightmare getting it here! I really wanted it to be a surprise for Zach.....and it was!! I'm Sligh!
I also got Zach a couple pair of pants, a pair of shoes, and a couple shirts.
Zach got me a couple pairs of Jeans, and a Gift Card to a Day Spa. (much needed)

We had a Wonderful Christmas! The BEST one Yet! We're excited for many more to come! It's so much more fun with Kids!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment