Thursday, January 20, 2011

{ "Back To School" }



I'm sure you've all seen this Movie!! If you haven't, Your CRAZY, and you need to see It!

We had our Own little Version of "Back To School" Did I mention I have the Coolest Husband Ever?!?!? He makes me laugh all the time, It keeps life interesting and fun!

 Back to School, Back to school
 His Lunch is Packed up
 His Boots tied tight
 I hope he doesn't get in a fight!
He's ready to Concour this Semester of School! This boy is taking 19 credit hours! CRAZY!!
I'm so proud of him, and thankful for all he does for our family to support us, and make sure we're taken care of! We love this Guy!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i don't think there really is anything to say... or i don't know what to say! :)
    zach is speshal.

    ReplyDelete