Monday, January 24, 2011



A glimpse into Happily Ever After. . . 

Sense last August, Zach and I have lived with my parents.(thank you to them for putting up with us, and allowing us to butt in) in a very small space. All three of us live in one tight knit room.
I'm really okay with all of us being in the same room, because i would prefer to have Kypton in our room. (i'm a paranoid mom) When i wake up in a cold sweat panic, and need to know that kypton is okay, I sit quietly in my bed and wait for a sniffle or a little snore. Then I can SLOWLY fall back into my slumber state. 

Zach would prefer Kypton to be in his own room. So he can get his beauty sleep. So in the middle of the night when Kypton wakes up crying , we both wait to see if the other one will get up. He has now told me, he won't.  If i want him in the same room as us, I can interrupt my beauty sleep. OH Well, Who needs beauty Sleep anyway. . . NOT me! 
As much as I would LOVE my baby to sleep all the way through the night, it doesn't happen, and I need the comfort of knowing that I can hear him if anything is wrong. 

Well this last week We have been asked to House sit Zachs parents house. It's given me a glimpse into what happily ever after looks like. 
I have LOVED playing house. Feeling like I have my own space, NOT just a little room. 

 A kitchen that I can cook, and create a yummy homely smell through out the whole house.
 An oven to Bake a Heavenly Sunday Dinner, for my sweet, perfect little family of 3!
Even though our family is small, I loved sitting together, just us. Asking about each others day. Our thoughts on life, and our future!  Talking about our perfect child that we created. Expressing to each other how lucky we are to be parents. 

 This weekend was heaven.  A  Small Glimpse to what our happily ever after will be. 
A hope for our future. That one day we will have our own home. 
A home to play house in. To cook in, decorate, and best of all, create memories with the ones we love! 

All though these past 6 months have been rough, with Zach getting layed off. We have been VERY blessed! So many things have fallen in place for us. Even though somedays our vision of the future is blurry. I know in my heart that Heavenly Father has a plan for us, and he is slowly guiding us in the direction we need to go.  I'm so thankful to have such a supporting family. Without family, life would be soo hard. I'm grateful for prayer, that I can talk to my Heavenly Father and ask him for guidance and comfort.  Life can get soo overwhelming sometimes, and you can feel so lost at times, but  what a blessing the gospel brings to our lives. A blessing of Hope.

I can't wait for what Life brings us in the next 10 years.  No matter what I have my family to go through this crazy life with.  And We're Ready for the Ride! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting us over for dinner and games. We had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! Adam and I lived in his parents' basement for the first part of our marriage too :) Fun memories! Such a blessing we have such supporting parents (both sets). Glad you three were able to have fun though playing house for a while :)

    PS - Thank you so, so much for you heart-felt comments and prayers for my sister-in-law & her family. It means the world... And it made me smile thinking of you seeing Bennett & Ashton walking together past the church library :)

    ReplyDelete