Friday, January 25, 2013

Motherhood




My mind is exploding, and emotions are high, and i'm hoping its just because i'm pregnant and not because i'm really going crazy!

I'm hoping other moms will read this, and PLEASE leave your thoughts and advice.

As i'm preparing to bring another child into this world, and into our family I can't help but reflect on my life right now, and question how i'm going to do it.

I feel like I can barely handle the 2 crazy boys that I have.
For the most part I feel like i'm a good mom, I know they're taking care of, and they are happy,  But I don't feel like i'm living in the moment.  I feel like i'm running through the motions of life, but not taking the time to enjoy it.  It makes me sad. 
I'm one that has always enjoyed life, I have a LOVE for life. And I'm one to not let things get to me, i just go with the flow.

Being a mom is by far the HARDEST, Most REWARDING thing i've ever done.  
And i'm NO pro at it,  I try to do my best.
And I really don't want to take this time for granted, because I know it won't last long!


I need to take a step back and not let the stress of everyday life ruin these precious moments I get to have as a stay at home mom.

So as I prepare for Sweet little Emery to come into this world,  I'm going to focus on enjoying everyday, and not just go through the motions of What motherhood brings, and being a housekeeper and wife brings.
I've let it overtake me, as if i'm drowning. 
Motherhood is such a special blessing from my Heavenly Father, Its hard but its precious and rewarding. 

I'm grateful I live in a community where there are so many other moms in same situations, that I can turn to and ask for advice, or even talk to, and know that i'm not alone in this journey!

Here are some Pictures of my Most valuable treasures. . . 




Really Moms that read this, I'm hoping you will share your thoughts and feelings.
Its always nice to know your not alone!


1 comment:

  1. so nice to know we are not alone. I sent Allen a message today telling him how overwhelmed I am feeling and how sad it is making me. I love to be at home with my babies but there are times that I just wonder what is the point. It is so overwhelming some days that I just feel like I am failing. So, your not alone.
    Now to get past it.. I dont really know. Just talking about it out loud sometimes helps. Not bottling it up and waiting to explode. Try to focus on good things that you accomplish each day. There are always more days and more things to work on. Be proud of what you did do.

    ReplyDelete