Thursday, March 24, 2011

{ ONCE AGAIN. . . }

I'm SUPER behind. . . 
So i'm going to attempt to catch up as much as I can!

This is Kypton's 11 month Post! EVEN though this picture is for his 1 year pictures, they were really taken when he was 11 months old. So it counts! ( Its just a sneak peak to some other SUPER cute pictures!!)

Kypton is becoming more FUN everyday, I didn't think it was possible, because I already think he is at the cutest age, and the most fun! BUT he learns new things everyday. . . NO KIDDING!

My Favorite NEW thing that he does is "TOUCH DOWN"
He Throws his arms straight up into the air whenever we say TOUCH DOWN, Its the cutest thing!
Another favorite thing is when he says "uh oh" in his language its "oh" and he holds his hand out to the side. He does this whenever he drops something, and he thinks its a FUN game for mommy to pick up whatever he drops! 

Oh yah, and I totally forgot my all time FAVORITE new thing( that he just started doing like 2 hours ago) He gives kisses, NOT ONLY does he give kisses, but he pulls my head to his head with both hands, and kisses my lips or my nose! ahhh.....I've been waiting for this day to come for a LONG time! 
He makes me ONE HAPPY MAMMA!!

I LOVE YOU KYPPER!



More pictures to come. . . . 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love it! he is too cute. I feel like you might as well live in florida too. I never see you. Lets play

    ReplyDelete