Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Year Ago Today. . .

I gave Birth to the Most amazing, Special little Boy!!


Today is bitter sweet. I can't believe how fast time flew this past year! I can't believe my baby is ONE!
This past year has changed my life COMPLETELY.....For the better!!

Kypton brings such happiness and Love into our home. A happiness and Love that no one else can give a mom, or dad!
This past year has been the happiest time of my life, but also the most challenging!  A challenge that I have LOVED, and that has taught me more about myself as a Mother and as a wife then anything else!



I have had a spirit in my home, that no one else could bring me! Its amazing how close the Veil is when you have one of Heavenly fathers Infants in your home! I have felt his spirit more then any other time in my life!

I have gained a stronger testimony about eternal families, and also the plan of salvation!
I KNOW Heavenly Father created this PERFECT child just for me!!



I feel a GREATER responsibility to LIVE a Stronger life in the Gospel. I want to please my Heavenly Father, and Raise Kypton in a way that he can have a strong Relationship with his Father in Heaven, and return to live with him!


I LOVE Kypton soo MUCH!  I'm so lucky to be his MOM!

We have a FUN day planned. . . More like a FUN week!
So Lots more Pictures and posts to come!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYPTON!!!!













Photobucket

2 comments: