Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{ Come One, Come All }


Can you believe that my child is ONE?!?!?
I CAN'T!!!
This little boy is ONE SPOILED child!!

Lets just say his Circus Party was a success.
It was so much fun putting it all together, and even though my husband thought i may have gone over board, I LOVED every second of it!

I'm so grateful to have so many people that LOvE and support Kypton, and our family!



Kyptons Birthday was a little bitter sweet for me, I pretty much cried all morning, looking at pictures of when he was born, and of him growing up. I'm so sad that my little baby boy is growing up, but at the same time Its SO FUN!  
Kypton is learning soooo much EVERYDAY, I can't even keep track!
I LOVE that he loves playing with Balls, its like his favorite thing! NOT only to play with them, but he can pretty well watch a WHOLE basketball game, and stay excited about it the whole time! Its the CUTEST thing!!
He has learned to clap, and he pretty much claps at everything.
He gets sooooo excited, he doesn't even know what to do with himself, so he just opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue and slaps the ground as hard has he can.
He makes cute car sounds as he pushes his cars and trucks around, I LOVE that he's all boy!

Kypton LOVES food, he will pretty much eat anything and everything
He doesn't eat baby food really at all anymore.
He is starting to sign a lot of things. . . .More, please, all done, dog, eat, milk.
He can say Mom, Dad and Ball (ba)
He has freak out moments as soon as he sees his bottle. He drops everything and starts to get reeeeaaaaallllly excited, He can hardly wait!
He has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. I LOVE his Teethy smile, ahhhh it melts my heart.
Especially when I get to wake up to it first thing in the morning. 
I LOOK over at his crib, and hes bouncing up and down soooo excited, and he has his big teethy smile on his face! Oh how I LOVE it!
He just started walking. Easter Sunday.
He's still not very confident, and thinks crawling is soo much faster. We're working on it though!
The cutest thing is when he takes a few steps then stops and claps for himself. I LOVE it.
He wears 18 month clothes, and size 3 diapers.
His shoe size is a 4. 

He is really good about going to bed, all it takes is a story, a prayer and a bottle, and its right to bed.
No problem at all, It really is easy as that!
I LOVE that.
His bed time is 8 to 830ish.
He takes 2 naps during the day. His first nap at 10, and his second nap at 2 or 3ish.
He is really good about going down for naps as well!

Kypton is a BIG climber. He can climb anything, its amazing, and a little scary!



He Loves the "NO" game. (its not a game to me) if I say NO to something he immediatly thinks its a fun game, and does exactly what he's not supposed to. ( so if anybody has any suggestions on this new stage of teaching him good and bad, would be greatly appreciated!)



Kypton keeps me on my toes, but I LOVE every second of being his mommy!



Kypton keeps me on my toes, but I LOVE every second of being his mommy!





He is sooo fun, and i'm sure will only get more fun.
He is discovering new things everyday, and i'm soooo lucky to get to watch him grow from being a little baby to very smart little toddler!




I can't wait for the many more years to come, and many more birthday celebrations!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. wow he is one already. He is so cute. Looks like you guys had fun. We need to do lunch sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha really? How long ago? Were just renting it out. when did they live here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are so so cute!!Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete