Monday, January 10, 2011

My Tough Boy. . .

All Boy= Scared Mom

Even though this last week has been really rough on me with all these Sad First time "owies" It has made me learn how Tough Babies are! They're bodies are soo strong, and recover soooo FAST!!!

So Now you ask what the Heck i'm talking about. . . . 
Kypton has started walking along furniture......Well this last week I was getting ready to Run to the store with my sister in law, leaving Kypton and all my sister in laws kids with my mom.  Well as I was walking out, Kypton was holding onto a Wooden TV Tray, and I just had a feeling that it was going to fall on Kypton, So Kept saying to my Mom....." watch him really close, that tray is going to fall over on him. " I seriously said it like 3 times. And my mom reassured me that she was right there watching him. So I walked out the door.
Well While I was at the store I get a call from Zach, him saying " Kypton needs you, he wants to nurse"
I told him that I had just nursed him, that he would be fine to just go to bed. 
Zach said " No he's really sad and just wants to nurse, he fell down and hurt his nose."
Thats when I Knew exactly what happened!!
I started panicing big time!!  
I started asking what exactly was wrong.....they wouldn't tell me. All they would say is that they called the doctor and The doctor said that he would be fine.
Then I really started panicing....."Why did you have to call the doctor??"

I got home, and luckily he was asleep. Zach told me that when he was awake it was really hard for him to breath because his nose was soo swollen and he was crying so hard!

I Went in my room and cried all night! I felt soooo Horrible! The feeling of seeing your child soo hurt was the worst feeling i've ever felt!!

Luckily babies cartaledge in their nose is soft till there two...or else it for sure would have been Broken!! 
His little nose was sooo swollen, and black and blue, as well as both eyes. 

He looked like a little Dinosaur.
All I could think about besides if he was okay, and if everything was going to heal right was Family Pictures! 
This little accident happened on Wed. and we had pictures on Sat. 
If you've ever had a black eye, you know it gets worse everyday for like 3 days till it starts to go away!
So I was thinking by Sat. It was gonna be really bad! 
Guess what?? It wasn't, it was the best it had looked all week! It has Healed Soooo Fast!!!
And I figured This would be a memory we would look back on and laugh. 
So i made sure to take lots of pictures!!!

I'm NOT looking forward to the many more "owies" that this little guy is gonna go through. 
I don't deal well with this Boy Stuff!



These top three pictures were the Morning after it happened. ( they don't do justice!)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't he look like a Cute Tough Boy!! I LOVE it! Even though it breaks my heart!

A Memory we'll Never Forget!!  But just in case your wondering...hes doing really good, he acts like nothing even happened! The bruise Fades everyday, so it is healing Super Fast!!

P.S
I forgot to mention...How horrible my mom felt! She really is the best grandma in the world, and I trust her with kyptons life! This was a total Accident, that would have happened sooner or later! So Mom I love you, and Kypton STILL Loves you too!!



Photobucket

1 comment: