Friday, March 30, 2012

As I lay here at 330 nursing my sweet angel, I can't help but think about how blessed I am.
this time in our lives, is such a crazy, hectic, sometimes unsure, lonely time.  With Zach working and taking on a huge load at school I often feel like a single mom.  a lot of the time its hard and tiring taking care of two kids, but I can't help but to feel soooo blessed to have three of the BEST boys in my life! Im a lucky girl! 
ZACH- he works so hard for our family.  With such a heavy load between work and school, he always makes sure he gets time with us.  I LOVE watching Kypton and him wrestle and play, they have such a sweet bond.
KYPTON- he makes me happier than anything in this world.  As hard and wild as he can be sometimes, I,ve been blessed with a really good kid.  He's the little man of my house right now, and as his mom he makes me feel pretty darn special. He helps out so much, and listens so well(most the time) but he's such a happy go lucky boy, and he can't help but put a smile on my face!
BRONCO- its been so fun having a little piece of heaven in my home.  I can't help but hold him and feel so close to my Heavenly Father.  To know that not too long ago my Heavenly Father was holding the same little baby as me, WOW what a special thing.  Bronx is also such a special blessing.  I LOVE the thought of having two little boys running around.  I get so excited thinking about how kypton and Bronx will interact, and Kypton taking his little bud under his wings.  I love being the only girl, and knowing I have 3 amazing boys that will take care of me.  My heart is soo full of happiness. So as hard as this time might seem in our lives, I know im blessed and couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment