Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bronco "Bronx" Zachary Walker

Bronco Zachary Walker

I know its been forever since I've Blogged, but I need to remember these moments in my life!

Its hard taking the time to blog, when you have a crazy almost 2 year old runnin around.

Also NOT to mention that i'm stuck at home with out a computer eveyday.  

BUT I have to mention the arrival of my Baby Boy!

BRONX made his debut on Feb. 27th 2012 @ 2:50 PM

His Birth couldn't have gone any better!

He weighed in at a WHOPPING 6 lbs 2 oz. (soo tiny)

and 20 in. 

We're so excited to have him in our family.

I love having 2 little boys (3 including my husband) and Me being the only girl!

I feel like I have 3 men in my life that will take care of me!

I will Post my Birth Story once I get my pictures back!

But for NOW Enjoy the self taken pictures!





3 comments:

  1. Yay! He is so adorable! I am so glad to hear that it went good! I love Kyptons shirt. So cute! Now that I live close we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kehl! I am so happy for your family and Im happy that you might be blogging again. I cant wait to see more pictures.. he is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete